Ideas for a Kentucky social event
  • We don't want to neglect our neighbors to the south. Are there any ideas for non-ride, family friendly, social events in Northern Kentucky?
  • Cow tipping?
  • Ludlow Bromley Yacht Club!!!!
  • There are any number of parks in Northern Kentucky offering concerts, movies and the like. Picnic and a movie? picnic and a concert? Ludlow Bromley Yacht Club ain't bad either, but I don't know how kid friendly it is and I also don't know if kid friendly matters.
  • All great ideas. I would like to have a kid friendly event. We've got a 1000 member party coming up soon that should be a great time.
  • One year for a Cluster Picnic we rented the pool and picnic area at Kincaid Lake State Park for a great price. We had a blast. I think, at that time, the pool with 2 life guards and the picnic area was under $200. We got the pool for 2 hours after it closed to the general public at 5pm. so there were only CCC folks swimming. The picnic area we had all day.

Howdy, Stranger!

Sign in, or apply for membership. Message board privileges are reserved for current CCC members only, and must be approved.