Possible West Chester Group.
  • I had a discussion with leadership during the banquet about help forming a West Chester cluster. If your interested contact me a greglawson59@gmail.com . I may be posting some flash rides for that area in the future to help start a group. A couple of ride leaders volunteers would be great to have, to get things started. I live in the Monroe area , so I am looking at rides in the Maud, Hunstville, Voice of America, Liberty Township, and West Chester areas
  • The Trek store in West Chester is going to be leading rides soon. We just had ride leader training at their store Wednesday. A West Chester cluster may not be a bad idea. I'd post on the facebook page as well if you are on there.
  • I did attend the ride leader training at the store, and discussed a West Chester cluster with the the group from the store who attended the training also. They have some organized rides that leave the store already.
  • There used to be aWest Chester cluster that met on cox Rd. In Mason at the church. John Henry was in that cluster as was the pastor of that church who was Rodney Vernon who I believe is deceased now. I believe you could draw members from Trenton and Middletown.
  • Is there a group in West Chester? I ride from Villages of Providence and new to WC area so looking for new routes. I am currently riding from Smith Rd. to Port Union trail to Seward then taking that out around different directions for a total of 20 miles. If anyone is interested, contact me. I am also interested in finding other routes and group rides.

Thanks

Doug - dougs-iphone@cinci.rr.com
  • I would be interested in a West Chester group. Anyone still thinking about this?

Howdy, Stranger!

Sign in, or apply for membership. Message board privileges are reserved for current CCC members only, and must be approved.