Ride Calendar - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
SBR Saturday Breakfast Ride 9am
SBR Saturday Breakfast Ride (Standard Version)
Location: Eastgate Bowling Lanes (1362 Ohio Rt. 28, Loveland, OH 45140),
Directions: From exit 57 off I-275 travel 3.5 miles east on Rt 28. Eastgate Lanes on left.
Riding Rating: Social/Casual (Multiple groups 14-18+ mph).
Ride Leader: Jim Graessle, Cell: 513-518-1145
Ride Description: Approximate 35-40 mile, flat to gentle rolling terrain. Stop midway for food at Plain Folk Café. See below regarding pre-ordering.
Special COVID-19 Ride Instructions
- Maintain recommended 6’ spacing when not on the bike in parking areas, at Plain Folks Café, or at ride stop points.
- Maintain spacing while riding.
- 6’ spacing when riding two abreast or when passing another rider
- No drafting.
- Leave space between yourself and the rider in front of you. >20 ft
- Bring your own snack or call Plain Folk for carryout.
- Call Plain Folks @ 513-877-2526 before 8 am departure to pre-order food. Ask for your order to be ready at 9:30 AM if starting at Eastgate Lanes. 9:15 AM if starting at Kroger.
- Maintain spacing at Plain Folk. They have outdoor table seating at front, side, and back of building
- We will split into smaller groups of 6 or less at ride start to maintain spacing.
Disclaimer. I will not be signing in riders. Ride at your own risk. The above recommendations are my own. Be considerate to others. Spread out more if you want. If you don’t know the route, stay within shouting distance of someone that does. Smaller groups of us have been riding for weeks with similar guidelines.
Saturday, April 03, 2021, 9:00 AM until 1:00 PM
Eastgate Bowling Lanes
1362 Ohio Rt. 28
Loveland, OH 45140
Club Weekly Rides
helmet and taillights required