The “Great American Bike Rally
” is a locally driven Community Service Event, championed by Butler Countians with the following Mission; To inspire and empower all youth and adults through cycling to raise funds to better our communities.
Our inaugural event is the collective brainchild of a dedicated core of local enthusiasts with duel passions for cycling and local community service!
Our goal is to return 100% of net revenues to our designated local Charities! We have partnered with the Hamilton Community Foundation to provide governorship as our 501 c 3 non-profit!
A 20 Mile course on the Great Miami River Trail--$35 adults $15 under 12.
Saturday Oct. 19, 2019
• 8:00 Registration
• 9:00 Opening ceremonies
• 9:20 JNMF/B&G Club “All Stars” Dash for Home!
• 9:30 First wave-experienced riders (rabbits)
• 9:40 Second wave—Family and recreational riders
• 1:00 Final sweep of path, close of GABR
Start (and finish): Joe Nuxhall Miracle Fields Groh Lane, Fairfield Ohio
The GABR is a “family friendly” Bicycle Rally, intended for folks of all ages. Each rider shall wear a helmet. Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult. A special “All Star” route, “Pedicab Dash for Home” will be on a separate route. Riders may ride “up to” 20 miles total, with stops/turnarounds at the following mile markers;
• 1 mile Loop- Waterworks Park and back
• 6 mile Loop- Low Level Dam and back
• 10 mile Loop- Marcum Park and back
• 15 mile Loop- Canal Road and back
• 20 mile Loop- Rentschler Park and back
GABR provides: Bike adj. station-Water/snacks- Event Tee Shirt-Safety monitors
Sign up on our WEBSITE:
Steering Committee Chairman